• Exceptions to Zoned Schools
    By policy, the Board of Education, under specific circumstances, may approve a request for an exception to zoned school. When exceptions to zoned schools are granted, parents are responsible for transporting their children and for seeking renewal each year. Contact the district clerk at 434-2002 to request an application for such exception.