Students Attending Nonpublic Schools
    The school district where the nonpublic school is located will be responsible for individual evaluations and development of individualized education programs (IEP's) for students with disabilities, including conducting the Committee on Special Education (CSE) meetings, and for providing special education services to students with disabilities who are parentally placed in nonpublic schools. The following information is important for you to know:
    • If you place your child in a nonpublic school and wish your child to receive special education services while enrolled in that school, you must request those services from the school district where the nonpublic school is located, in writing no later than June 1 before the school year in which services are to be provided.

    Previously, you have received a Procedural Safeguards Notice that explains your rights regarding the special education process, but if you need an additional copy, please contact our office.

    If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact the Pupil Personnel Services Office.